Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I praise you beacause I am fearfully and wonderfully made

I know this is David's blog, but we do have another child on the way. When the baby is born a new blog will also be born for both children. I don't think David would mind sharing a few post with his sibling. (at least not now anyway).
I have been wanting to post this for a few weeks, but battling two computers I just haven't made the time. I am also more of a post pictures, not a lot of words blogger, but today's post is different.

So here is the post:

We had the blessing of receiving multiple sonograms during the first few weeks of this pregnancy. It has been amazing to see God's work. I am not sure how one can deny the existence of a God when they look at newborn baby. I was overwhelmed every week to see how much our precious one had changed. Many of you know this has been a long, at times difficult and costly process for us. God has used the last 3 years to change me. I thought my life was planned out (according to me). God taught me that He has and always will be in control of everything. I am still learning this lesson daily, and in a few months I will have a daily reminder that His timing is perfect. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28


"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

4 Weeks, 6 Days


5 Weeks, 6 Days

7 Weeks


9 Weeks, 3 Days



18 Weeks, 5 Days





No comments: